Wreath with peacock colored foamiran flowers

Making foamiran flowers is very addictive. I had just finished my bell cups project and was already planning a new project. I wanted to make something in peacock colors because these colors are so beautiful together. A wreath is what I came up with. It's a small wreath, about 15 cm and made from moss.


I started with making the poinsettias. For this I used the dies, stamens and foamiran from 14 craft bar. I used 3 shades of blue foamiran.


Other flowers are made of green foamiran and the turquoise ones are colored with soft pastels.


I added feathers, leaves and little Christmas baubles (Hema shop)  to fill in the empty spots.
On the branches I glued beautiful metalized micro beads.


The wreath turned out very nice and I can't wait to put it up in a few weeks for Christmas time.




I hope you like it and are inspired by it. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments