Peony with organza foam

Hi, yesterday I've made a flower using the thinnest foam on the market, it's called organza foam.
This foam is available at 14craftbar.com. It's super thin and very delicate and soft.
Not easy to work with, I must admit, it can tear very easily.



I cut out the petals by hand using a template I found here. About 7 to 9 of each. The more petals you use the bigger the flower will be.



With a lilac ink pad I dabbed the petals and then rolled the top gently between my fingers and shaping the petals.
I made the centre using a styrofoam ball covered with two layers of the organza foam, some stamens and I glued the petals using my heatgun.


It turned out very pretty and soft. I like the lilac color very much.

I'm entering this foamiran flower in the Noor design January challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments